Things to consider for in-person therapy
Well Counseling and Consulting Services will re-open for pre-scheduled in-person sessions on Monday, June 22, 2020. We will also continue to offer tele-counseling sessions. Clients interested in in-person counseling will talk with Megan to discern how to best move forward.
Please join me in following the governor’s requirements for the Yellow Phase:
- Wear a mask to the office
- Wait in your car before your appointment.
- Text message me at 717-966-1210 when you arrive. I will open the door, so that your visit can be as contact-free as possible.
- Cancel your appointment or ask for tele-counseling session if you have any symptoms associated with the virus such as cough, shortness of breath, or a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, or higher.
- Maintain a distance of at least six feet from other individuals.
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available prior to your visit. I will have some available if needed as well.
- Please make all reasonable attempts to use your restroom before you come, only using the office one when essential. We share the restroom with all members of The Candy Factory and we seek to ensure the welfare of all as best we are able. Again, we are flattening the curve wherever possible.
- Do not shake hands.
- Complete the Informed Consent for In-Person Psychological Services
- Know that seats and tables will be sanitized between client sessions to provide as safe an environment as possible for you and for the next client following you.Even if you have no personal concerns about being exposed to the virus, others share the space after you and may be vulnerable. We will take it seriously for everyone’s welfare.