1. A color that you enjoy (and where you find it)
Purple–it’s my fav…my eye glasses, several pieces of clothes, and my garden (sometime soon *crossing fingers*)
2. A food or drink you have discovered recently that is just da bomb!
Black Bean and Lentil Chili–a new crockpot fav!
Creamy Pumpkin Curry Soup
3. A simile for tiredness–Tiredness is like wet paper mache. It sticks to you and makes movement difficult.
4. A random picture from your phone, camera or computer
5. Your least favorite bill: car mechanic, dentist or plumber?
The myriad of medical bills after having a test at the hospital
BONUS: If you are going to have a Lenten practice or discipline, what is it? If you have a book or on-line resource, be sure to share it!
Devotionally–Gerald May’s The Awakened Heart–it isn’t focused on Lent but has a great practice for contemplative prayer–and my prayer practice could use a little discipline
Physically–pedi-praying–I started praying while I jogged this fall and found it really to be growing for my body and spirit. Winter hit, and my feet slowed. This Lenten season I plan on giving up some morning sleep to commit to my pavement pounding pedi-prayers.